A Salesforce developer’s job is to analyze the processes in the company, design the CRM workflows in Salesforce, and also provide custom solutions for specific business requirements. They are the backbone of any enterprise to manage the old and new records of the company.
Roles of a Salesforce Developer Jobs
We have compiled a list of responsibilities as a part of the Salesforce Developer job description for you to have a look at-
- Support business requirements and deal with all the CRM needs of the client
- Provide customized solutions using the Salesforce platform
- Take care of requirement gatherings, produce functional analysis and facilitate customer workshops, etc.
- To communicate with different project managers, clients, and technicians and ensure efficient participation in all the different phases of development from testing to maintenance.
- To troubleshoot any bugs or attacks in the system
- Create various timelines and development goals.