Robotic Process Automation
What is Robotic Process Automation?
RPA is an emerging software technology developed to build, deploy and manage software robots following human action.
- It frees humans from monotonous work and saves time for employees to invest in creative and decision-making tasks.
- It reduces staff costs and completes the work more quickly.
- Ensure business operations and processes follow regulations and standards.
Industries Using RPA
- Banking: Helps in accuracy and security of the data.
- Insurance: It manages the work process and enters data.
- Healthcare: It helps in patient’s data entry, bills and appointments etc.
- Telecommunication: It works on monitoring and updating customers data
- Manufacturing and Retail: It tools help in supply chain procedures. It also helps in billing, shipping products, tracking shipments etc.