FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Our in-house placements team is dedicated to launching your career. It works with over 200+ placement partners like HCL , AUTOMATION ANYWHERE, SALESFORCE, GENPACT, UI PATH, IBM, etc. Our executive will help you prepare your resume, and portfolio, build your digital profile, practice interviews and even help you when it comes to salary negotiation.
However, at the end of the day, you are the one who would apply, give the interview and get the job.
No, we do not control where you choose to work. However, we do recommend not over-optimising your job search and getting a job as soon as possible. Once you reject an offer, you cannot go back to it if the position is filled. Terms and conditions apply.
Sure you can.Not all courses required programming Skills. Many of our students successfully switch careers to programming and non programming roles after taking our courses, even if they were absolutely new to programming when starting out. If your aim is to change careers, Degree minus 1 are designed to help you achieve that from scratch.
To enrol with us, you don’t need to have a degree or prior technical background – all you need is discipline, persistence, and a willingness to work hard and learn to code.
Will I receive a certificate after I complete the Course?
Yes. You will be issued a certificate of completion from Degree minus one once you complete your course.
No, your college CGPA does not play any role in your entry to our courses.
Below are a few of the qualities it will take to be successful in our courses:
We recommend devoting an average of 10-20 hours per week to ensure you’re able to meet key milestones and keep up with the rest of the cohort. Our courses are by design brief, challenging, and direct routes to a new career in tech.
The final month of the Course will also see the introduction of Career Services support. We’ll polish your CV, you can start lining up your first tech interview, and we
help get you truly job-ready. help get you truly job-ready.
To be eligible for a course you must have:
- You must have a valid PAN card and Aadhaar Card.
- You are required to have a laptop and a stable internet connection.
- Basic knowledge of the English language is a must for our course.
- You need to be available to take a job immediately after course completion.
- If you have cleared the 12th standard under CBSE/ICSE/State recognised board of education or are diploma holders.
- You need no prior coding skills to join our course.
- College dropouts may also apply.
- Part-Time Courses are available for students graduating in 2022 and for working professionals (aged 18-28).
- You have 1 attempt to clear the test. On not clearing the DMOET, you can apply to the next batch.